Better healthcare for less
What we offer:
We can advise on the full range of Aviva health insurance plans. These can vary by plan type, so please call us for advice on the plan most suitable for your needs.
Who is it for?
Health insurance from Aviva offers packages for families, couples and singles, and has a range of particularly important maternity and early childhood benefits on offer.
The key benefits:
- Access to high tech hospitals such as the Mater Private, for listed cardiac procedures and some of the latest advances in cancer care
- Best cover for scans and health screens in the market
- 24 hour access to nurse on-call service
- Students and apprentices are covered up to the age of 21
- Low out-patient excess for individuals and families
Aviva focus plans start from € 46 per month
Kids aged 5 - 17 are only € 150 on Hospital Focus from 1st August to 30th September 2014
All prices are net of tax relief and inclusive of age related tax credits, health levy and discretionary group discount. Aviva focus plans provide access to a specific list of hospitals and treatment centres.
Just go to our quick quote page by clicking here and follow the instructions.
Calling our health expert: Teresa Walshe:
direct line: (053) 9243100 Ext 123
Aviva Health Insurance Ireland Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.