For May and June only, anyone taking out a new Zurich home insurance policy with Creane & Creane will receive a free voucher towards a kids Wexford GAA jersey!
So get a quote today and be in with a chance to avail of this great offer.
Terms and Condition apply. Click here or see below for more detail.
Competition terms and conditions:
- The promoter of this competition is Creane & Creane Ltd. trading as Creane & Creane Insurance. Registered in Ireland no.364941. Registered office: 24 Main Street, Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford.
- Offer is only available to participants who take out a new home Insurance policy with Zurich Insurance via Creane & Creane Insurance Brokers, 24 Main Street, Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford
- Offer is for one kids Wexford Jersey voucher per home policy.
- Kids Jerseys are defined as sizes 5-6Y, 7-8Y, 9-10Y, 11-12Y.
- Offer runs for the months of May and June 2018 only.
- The voucher has a monetary value of €45.
- The voucher is valid until the 31st December 2018.
- The kids Wexford jersey can only be redeemed at My Sport, 6 / 7 Castle Street, Enniscorthy, Co Wexford.
- A cash alternative will not be offered.
- The Competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older in order to participate.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any matter arising out of or resulting from the receipt of the voucher.
- The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for the acts or omissions of third parties.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Promoter shall not be liable to the recipient for any loss or damage howsoever caused, whether direct, indirect or consequential (whether in contract, tort or statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the giveaway.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this offer.
• This Competition and these terms and conditions are governed by Irish law. Any dispute arising out or in connection with this Competition shall be dealt with exclusively by the courts of Ireland.